Last week I was on the road and blabbing (especially when in airports), so I figured a few days off would be a welcome relief for long-time readers.
But, I can only be quiet for so long.
After all, it’s my job to talk about DODGE carbon fiber ski boots, right? And, if I don’t blab, then it don’t get into the Google searches and you all forget about us. (Or, at least that’s what I’m told.)
So, here I am. And, getting ready for a road trip. But this time it’s personal. Bonnie & I are driving down to see John in Charleston, SC. Should be exciting as it’s the longest road trip we’ve taken together in our 32 years of marriage!
Before I go, it’s kinda good to recap some of the the events for DODGE Ski Boots this week:
– Colby Lane kicked ass at the Whistler Cup GS.
– We had some really, really good test results at Mt. Bachelor.
– We’ve found a new “secret” trick for the boots that’ll be on racers’ feet for next year to make them even faster, smoother and better.
– Our new portable boot punch (available for shops and for teams) is killer. Contact me for more info.
– We have a great summer camp purchase program lined up. Anyone interested needs to contact me right away as supplies are limited.
– We will be in Tahoe and Mammoth in May. Contact me to reserve a pair to try.
Gotta finish making dinner.
Kick ass and go fast.